handling mental health in the workplace
bitesize training for managers & HR professionals
This half day workshop will help managers to understand and remove the stigma of mental health.
As 95% of people with a mental health condition do not tell their employer, emphasis will help make mental health part of your organisational agenda and encourage open discussion.
We all have mental health. we all strive to be well with it. However, mental health can deteriorate at any point, and any one of us could suddenly find ourselves unwell.
During the workshop, managers will learn the skills needed to deal with different mental health issues from both the managers’ and the HR perspective.
Designed for directors, managers and HR professionals wanting to support their employees with mental health wellbeing.
This workshop will be delivered as a bespoke training programme for your business, aligned to your culture and your organisational goals and objectives.
date: 2 October 2019
price: £99 per person + vat
duration: half day workshop – 9.00-12.30
location: our training venue in Romsey, Hampshire or on-site at client premises
who will benefit: directors, managers and HR professionals wanting to support their employees with mental health wellbeing
what the course covers
- understand and remove the stigma of mental health
- how to manage mental health conditions within the workplace
- understand how you can support someone who is unwell with a mental health condition
- maintain a positive team balance when a team member is displaying signs of a mental health condition
- tools and techniques to deal with someone using mental health as a cover